Before you arrive for your Premier Prevention Examination, please review our recommended Pre-Visit Instructions:
- Please keep a food diary of the last three days prior to your visit. Bring your food diary to your scheduled appointment time.
- Plan to spend approximately four hours at your Premier Prevention Examination.
- Please do not consume any food or drink (water and decaffeinated black coffee — with no sugar, cream or additives — are acceptable) for 12 hours prior to your appointment.
- Please bring a pair of rubber-soled sneakers or jogging shoes and jogging attire in preparation for a possible cardiac stress test (treadmill).
- Please take any regularly prescribed medications with water as you normally would.
We also ask that you complete your Know Your Number® Health Assessment questionnaire online, prior to your visit. You can access the Health Assessment form at KnowYourNumber.com/Shell.