Skip to main content

Kelsey-Seybold Greater Houston Plan

​​Replacement or Duplicate Identification Cards

Do you need a duplicate or replacement identification card? Please complete this form for a duplicate or replacement ID card for you or your dependents. Your new card(s) should arrive within 7-10 days. The card(s) will be sent to the address on file. If you need to change your address, contact your employer. If you need services before your card arrives or you do not know your member ID number, contact your Kelsey-Seybold Concierge at



Need Help?

Contact us using our short form and one of our representatives will be in touch within one business day. Contact us

Contact us

Contact Us

Call us if you have questions or need assistance or information: Call 713-442-SHLL (7455) and select option 2.

​​​ ​