Have You Been Diagnosed with Prediabetes or Type 2 Diabetes?
A diagnosis of diabetes can be overwhelming, confusing, and discouraging. The good news is, in many cases, complications can be prevented or delayed with medical treatment and coordinated care. That's why Shell has partnered with Kelsey-Seybold to develop the Be Well @ Shell Diabetes Prevention & Care Program.
A Team of Experts to Help You
Your year-long participation will include a Kelsey-Seybold Diabetes Support Team to help you every step of the way:
- A Nurse Program Coordinator (NPC) providing concierge-level assistance with appointment scheduling, reminders, and education;
- Kelsey-Seybold Physician (Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Endocrinology);
- Kelsey Pharmacists;
- Registered Dietitians (RDs);
- Certified Diabetes Educators (CDEs); and
- Weight Watchers® membership, if weight loss is recommended.
Manage the Damage!
It's time to take this "silent killer" seriously and fight back! View the page-turning booklet below to learn more.