Patients will continue to have the option to conduct Virtual Visits with a Kelsey-Seybold pediatrician. If your child has fever, cough diarrhea, nasal or any respiratory symptoms, please call the 24/7 Contact Center at 713-442-0000 for COVID-19 screening prior to scheduling an appointment.
Patients from birth to 17 years of age can have a Video Visit with a Kelsey-Seybold pediatrician. Many symptoms and conditions can effectively be treated through Virtual Care, including allergies, colds, flu, pink eye, digestive issues, insect bites, acne, anxiety, bladder infections, and other acute, non-emergency medical needs. Click here for a list of Virtual Care Conditions and Symptoms Treated.
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- After-Hours Care: Saturday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Cost: Your cost-share for a Video Visit is based on your specific benefit plan.
- Who can do a Video Visit? Any new or current Kelsey-Seybold Clinic patient. You'll need to enroll in MyKelseyOnline; for assistance please call 24/7 Contact Center at 713-442-0000.
- How to schedule a Video Visit [PDF]
KelseyCare health plan members 3 to 17 years old can conduct an E-visit with a Kelsey-Seybold Pediatrician for 20+ acute medical conditions.
- Hours: Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Cost: Your primary care co-pay
- Who can do an E-visit for non-COVID-19 symptoms? KelseyCare Aetna, KelseyCare Powered by Cigna, KelseyCare Advantage health plan members.
We make scheduling easy for you
You can schedule appointments through our secure patient portal, MyKelseyOnline, or call our 24/7 Contact Center at 713-442-0427. Virtual Visit options are also available to all new and current patients.