Our physicians offer full-service pediatric care from birth through adolescence.
Kelsey-Seybold has grown up right along with the community. For decades, we’ve delivered quality, compassionate care to kids throughout the Greater Houston area. Today, when you search for a “pediatrician near me,” you’re likely to find a trusted Kelsey-Seybold pediatrician right in your neighborhood.
We provide continuing care for infants, children, adolescents, and teenagers in sickness and in health. Drawing from our decades of experience, we incorporate medical advances to ensure your child is getting the best possible care, so much so that we are considered leaders in the practice of Pediatrics within the Greater Houston community.
When you choose a Kelsey-Seybold pediatrician, you also benefit from numerous value-added conveniences – because you have enough on your plate without having to worry about your child getting the care they need when they need it.
- Same-day and next-day appointments are available. Book online with AppointmentsNow or call our 24/7 contact center at 713-442-0000.
- Schedule Saturday appointments from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at four locations.
- At most of our clinics, you and your child can be seen by a doctor, get an X-ray or have lab work done if needed, and even pick up a prescription – all in one visit and at one location.
- Walk-in appointments and new patients are welcomed.
- We accept more than 50 health insurance plans, including Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, KelseyCare, and UnitedHealthcare. See the most up-to-date list of plans accepted.
- With our After-Hours Nurse Hotline, you can call 713-442-0000 to speak to one of our registered nurses after hours and on weekends or holidays.
- Download the MyKelsey app to schedule appointments right from your mobile device (Android or Apple) or use the MyKelseyOnline patient portal on your computer. You can also view most test results, check immunization records, and email your doctor’s office.
- Kelsey-Seybold parents appreciate our short wait times and rate the quality of our doctors as “excellent” on patient satisfaction surveys.