As a team member at Kelsey-Seybold, you’ll find a challenging, rewarding career, competitive compensation, excellent benefits, health and wellness programs, and work/life balance. Above all, you will feel a sense of pride and satisfaction serving others.
We offer our employees:
- Choice of 29 practice locations, ranging from downtown Houston and the Texas Medical Center to suburban Houston, as well as the Pearland Administrative Offices
- Research opportunities supported by the Kelsey Research Foundation
- Academic/scholastic affiliations with Baylor College of Medicine, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, and The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
Competitive Salaries and Benefits include:
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Matching 401K
- Employee Reward and Recognition Program
- Paid time off for vacation, sick and holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Malpractice insurance/Tail coverage
- Continuing Medical Education allowance
All applicants are subject to pre-employment drug testing, background verification, and health screening.
KELSEY-SEYBOLD CLINIC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.