We offer individualized care for every type of orthopedic problem.
Kelsey-Seybold Clinic’s multidisciplinary team provides personalized, compassionate, and skilled care for a variety of orthopedic and sports injuries. Our exceptional orthopedic services include diagnostic services, surgical services, rehabilitation, and pain management.
All our Orthopedic specialists are at the forefront of new techniques and devices that help improve function and speed your recovery from arthritis and injuries.
Every Kelsey-Seybold Orthopedic surgeon is a subspecialist in such areas as shoulder surgery, knee replacement surgery, and hip replacement surgery. By using less invasive options, they can help minimize scarring and speed your return to work and the playing field.
From sports injuries, back pain, arthritis, and osteoporosis care to total joint replacement, arthroscopy, and innovative surgery, our specialists will help you get back to life sooner with less pain and more mobility.
Our orthopedists will:
- Evaluate and diagnose your injury or condition
- Prescribe treatment with medication, exercise, surgery, or other course of treatment
- Recommend rehabilitation, such as exercises or physical therapy, to help restore movement, strength, and function
- Provide you with information and treatment plans to prevent injury or slow the progression of disease
Our services include, but aren’t limited to:
- Back pain diagnosis and treatment
- Arthritis and osteoporosis treatment
- Sports medicine
- Total joint replacement
- Patient rehabilitation