Travel Medicine for Those Headed Abroad
Schedule a Travel Medicine Appointment
Let us help you schedule an appointment with a Travel Medicine and Immunizations professional at one of our 13 Houston-area locations.
Call or or complete this form
. We will respond to your request within 24 hours during normal business hours (8 a.m. - 5 p.m. CST).
If you believe you are experiencing a medical emergency, please seek help immediately from your physician or from a local emergency care center.
If you’re planning a trip abroad, whether for business or pleasure, don’t let health problems ruin it. Visit our travel medicine and immunization specialists so you stay healthy while traveling.
Our specialists review how your medical history relates to your particular travel plans. We’ll research where you are traveling and share with you the most up-to-date information, including:
• Recent local health concerns.
• Availability of healthcare in the area.
• Immunizations and medications: What you may need and when you need it.
• Dietary advice: What to eat and what to avoid.
• Potential political unrest and other safety issues.
• Follow-up care upon your return.
Because some immunizations and preventive medications need to be taken months before your plane leaves the ground, move scheduling your pre-travel appointment to the top of your travel checklist.