Corporate Medical Examinations to Keep Your Workforce Healthy
Comprehensive, Convenient Corporate Medical Examinations
The cost of treating an injury or illness is always higher than prevention and early intervention. That is why Kelsey-Seybold Clinic has developed an integrated, proactive approach to medical care. We believe it is one of the best ways to protect your most valuable asset — your employees.
Our approach is simple: keep the workforce healthy and safe by offering a wide range of medical services that work together for the benefit of the employees and your company. Improve the worker’s quality of life and your company’s bottom line.
Since not every business has the same needs, resources or objectives, we work with each company to design programs specifically for its workforce. Our experience and expertise helps companies identify programs with the greatest chance of success, and is especially helpful in designing and implementing programs necessary for regulatory compliance.
Whether your company is large or small, start-up or established, service or manufacturing, Kelsey-Seybold Clinic’s Occupational Health Services can help protect your workforce. Our Occupational Health Services include:
- Pre-placement Examinations – These examinations are targeted to identify health problems or medical conditions that will impact the employee’s ability to meet specific job requirements.
- Drug Screening – Kelsey-Seybold Clinic provides drug screening services that fulfill the National Institute of Drug Administration (NIDA) requirements.
- DOT and FAA Examinations – Many Kelsey-Seybold Clinic locations offer examinations that meet regulatory requirements of the Department of Transportation (DOT) and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). Kelsey-Seybold offers Class II and Class III FAA Exams.
- Foreign Travel Immunizations – Kelsey-Seybold’s Travel Medicine Program is designed to identify current or potential health problems. Clinic nurses are trained according to the requirements established by the Centers for Disease Control. These nurses provide up-to-date information regarding required and recommended immunizations necessary to protect employees from communicable disease. For your convenience, our Clinic nurses will administer foreign travel immunizations at your business site, or at one of 11 convenient Kelsey-Seybold Clinic locations throughout Houston.
- Executive Health Assessments – Our comprehensive exam offers one streamlined visit to the Mavis & Mary Kelsey Specialty Suite for all the medical testing, expertise and consultations that usually take several office visits. Most test results are available during the visit with follow-up physician consultations and referrals to on-site medical specialists, as needed.
- The Kelsey-Seybold Difference – Unhealthy or injured employees cost companies thousands of dollars each year. However, health benefit payments are only part of those costs. When lost productivity, schedule delays and replacement personnel costs are added, the combined expense is staggering.
- Kelsey-Seybold Clinic offers unique services to keep employees healthy, while helping companies control their workers’ compensation costs. These include:
- Integrated Medical Care - By integrating multiple medical specialties, medical care is more efficient and cost-effective. Initial treatment by a Kelsey-Seybold Physician, plus prompt referral to the appropriate medical specialist means qualified experts direct the care of your injured employee.
- One-Chart - Our one-chart system virtually eliminates unnecessary or duplicate tests and procedures.
For more information about Kelsey-Seybold’s Occupational Health Services, please call Rebecca Hughes, Director of Corporate, Executive and Wellness Programs at (713) 442-0174, e-mail email@example.com
or complete the form below and one of our representatives will be in touch within one business day.