Serving the Diverse Needs of International Patients and Their Families for More Than 60 Years
Whatever the reason for your visit — a consultation with a specialty physician or a comprehensive health and wellness assessment — we’re here for you and your family.
- The convenience and privacy of the Mavis and Mary Kelsey Specialty Suite, housed within our Main Campus. This special suite provides a private area where you can relax with family or make business calls before and after your medical tests and procedures.
- A single location for most diagnostic testing, examinations, and physician consultations at our 250,000-square-foot facility near the Texas Medical Center.
- Immediate access to onsite specialists, if necessary, in more than 50 medical specialties and sub-specialties.
- Personalized assistance in scheduling appointments and tests.
- Interpreters available to speak your language.
- Assistance in booking travel and overnight accommodations at discounted rates.
Communication is the key to a good physician-patient relationship. Our international team speaks Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Arabic, Farsi, and many other languages. If you have a special request or need an interpreter, please call us at 713-442-0392.
The Mavis and Mary Kelsey Specialty Suite — named for our founder, Dr. Mavis Kelsey and his wife — offers a high level of comfort and privacy. The suite’s Business Center features a laptop, Internet hookups, Internet access, fax services and a private area for making telephone calls.
We offer a comprehensive, age-specific assessment designed to detect and prevent life-threatening illness and disease. The Executive Health Assessment is performed by a board-certified physician in the privacy of our Mavis & Mary Kelsey Specialty Suite.
For more information, call 713-442-0392 and ask our international team to assist you in scheduling an appointment.