For patients visiting Kelsey-Seybold’s CYPRESS CLINIC (13114 FM 1960 West), please be advised of lane closures on nearby thoroughfares. Click here for an up-to-date lane closure listing.
We’re proud of our Cypress team of doctors, nurses and staff who work diligently to make you and your family’s healthcare experience as pleasant and efficient as possible. We offer a full range of services such as immunizations, physicals, well-woman examinations and more. Whether you are 25 or 75, your individual healthcare needs are a priority to the Cypress Clinic team.
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Orthopedics - Sports Medicine
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation / Spine
For your convenience, a Kelsey Pharmacy is located onsite – so you can pick up your prescriptions right after you see your doctor.
- Patient-Centered Medical Home(NCQA)
- Accountable Care Organization (NCQA)
- Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care