Wide-Ranging, Coordinated Care and Services
Our board-certified OB/GYN physicians provide comprehensive care for every stage of a woman’s life.
Our doctors have surgical and delivery privileges at Methodist - Sugar Land. We also perform gynecologic procedures at St. Luke’s Sugar Land Hospital.
Our women’s health services include:
- Well-woman exams and gynecological care
- Full range of obstetrical expertise, including high-risk pregnancies
- Vaccinations and screenings, including routine Pap smears, bone density tests and mammography
- Treatment of heavy or abnormal menstrual cycles, pelvic pain, ovarian cysts and uterine fibroids
- Minimally invasive procedures performed in-office, including Essure® permanent birth control
- Comprehensive care for symptoms of perimenopause, menopause and post-menopause health.