Designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology
“When a woman receives an abnormal mammogram result and needs further examination, she needs to come to our Breast Diagnostic Center. Our goal is to fast-track tests and answers.”
– Dr. Treneth P. Baker
Chief of Surgery
“Our motto is, ‘no more sleepless nights.’ We cut the wait time from weeks to days.”
– Dr. Judith Munoz
Women’s Health Specialist
The Kelsey-Seybold Breast Diagnostic Center is devoted to meeting the breast health needs of all women and men. We’ve built both a local and national reputation for excellence in breast care. That's why we’re the center of choice for thousands of Houstonians each year.
When you receive news of an abnormal reading from your screening mammogram, we get you in for a follow-up appointment within days. You don’t have to wait weeks for a diagnosis. At our Breast Diagnostic Center, you get answers quickly, which helps reduce anxiety and, if needed, gets you into treatment sooner. Our patients can be confident because we offer a multidisciplinary approach in the diagnosis and treatment for women facing breast cancer. A team of specialized physicians including, breast radiologists, pathologists, breast surgeons, oncologists and reconstructive surgeons come together weekly to review your case. By sharing their knowledge, patient care and treatment are enhanced.
We believe every patient deserves quality breast care that's convenient, personalized and supportive. At the Kelsey-Seybold Breast Diagnostic Center, you can count on:
- Comprehensive breast health services that regularly exceed national best practice standards.
- Confidence in knowing you are in skilled hands at a healthcare facility that uses digital technology.
- Peace of mind that you are getting quality care at a center the American College of Radiology has designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence.
- A fast-track diagnostic program that provides answers and a plan of action in days not weeks.
- Mammograms made easier with access to nine Kelsey-Seybold mammography locations, including two nationally recognized Breast Diagnostic Center locations.
- Experienced, board-certified radiologists who read more than 55,000 diagnostic mammograms a year.
- Digital mammography technology designed to detect early signs of breast cancer.
- Fast-track diagnosis that gives you answers as quickly as possible to help reduce stress and sleepless nights.
- Coordinated care from a multidisciplinary team of specialists who meet daily to review cares requiring follow up.
- Personalized care and emotional support in a safe and compassionate environment designed for your comfort, convenience and privacy.