About Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
Those seeking healthcare excellence in the Greater Houston area don't have to go far to experience the outstanding care of one of the most trusted names in medicine. Kelsey-Seybold Clinic provides convenient access to skilled and compassionate care through 21 neighborhood locations. Our goal: Deliver the most advanced and comprehensive medical care with a dose of old-fashioned caring and personal attention.
We work collaboratively with each other, as well as with other local and out-of-area physicians, to provide excellent care that's personalized to meet individual needs. Our model of collaborative, coordinated care is embraced by more than half-a-million patients who have made Kelsey-Seybold Clinic their healthcare provider of choice. We take our role as a local healthcare provider and steward seriously, promoting health, wellness, and giving back to the communities we serve.
The Kelsey-Seybold Difference
Our patients look to us for:
- Comprehensive primary and specialty care available at 21 locations close to home or work.
- High-quality, preventive care.
- Expertise in diagnosing and treating acute and chronic illnesses.
- More than 370 board-certified physicians representing 56 medical specialties.
- Convenient lab hours and easy access to advanced diagnostic technologies including MRI, digital mammography, CT scan, PET CT, ultrasound, X-ray, PACS and electronic image archiving.
- After-hours and weekend assistance available through the Kelsey-Seybold After-Hours Nurse Hotline staffed by Kelsey-Seybold nurses, because we know that access to medical care 24 hours a day is essential for families.
- A collaborative, multidisciplinary approach and secure Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system that allows our physicians, regardless of location, to partner with each other across the Kelsey-Seybold system to deliver the best care possible.
- Patient-centered care, where patients and their loved ones are an important part of the care team working in partnership with their Kelsey-Seybold physician in making health decisions.
- Caring and compassionate attention, where patients are viewed as people rather than a laundry list of medical conditions.